Monday 21 July 2014

Chapter Eighteen

In the end I managed a few fitful hours of slumber. I woke early, and spent a long time getting dressed. I was too nervous to eat, and I avoided the other girls in the dorm. In just a few hours they would be watching me, bent over and bound at the front of the hall, jerking and screaming as Anderson whipped me mercilessly...

I inspected myself in the mirror before heading down to Anderson's office. In my school uniform I looked plain, ordinary. I spent a little time fixing my makeup, wanting to look good for him, to please him in every way possible. When I was sure that I looked as good as I could manage, I set off.

Ten minutes before the beginning of assembly, I knocked on his door. He told me to enter, and I did, shutting the door behind me. With each step and each action I brought myself closer to the punishment that I knew was waiting for me. The thought of it made me tremble all through my body.

Anderson was sat on the edge of his desk, a cane on the surface beside him. My eyes went to it immediately, as if drawn by some magnetic force. He cleared his throat.

"Undress," he said. That one simple command almost had the power to make me melt. I started to strip off my clothes, peeling away my blouse and my skirt, removing my shoes and socks. I took off everything except my underwear, and all the while Anderson watched me, his eyes hot on my body.

Then, when I stood there in nothing but plain black bra and panties, Anderson stood up, walked over to me and kissed me full on the mouth. It was the last thing I had been expecting, and it hit me like a bolt of lightning. Warmth surged through my body, and I felt myself unconsciously falling in towards him. His hand was at my shoulder, and his mouth was on my mouth, and I could taste him, feel him. I shut my eyes and kissed back.

And then, with a firm movement, he pushed me away. It was like waking suddenly from a dream, the real world rushing back. I opened my eyes to see him stride to a cupboard at the other end of the office and pluck out a dressing gown, which he gave to me. Still a little unbalanced by the kiss, I pulled it on. It was the same kind of plain white dressing gown that I had seen the two girls wearing when I witnessed my first ever caning. To be pulling it on over my own bare shoulders now felt uncanny.

Without a word we set off towards the assembly hall, walking beside one another, a foot or so apart. The kiss felt like it had created some kind of invisible connection between us, a string that lead from me to him and back again. My heart was pounding and my breath was shallow. The corridor was empty; everyone was in the hall already, and I could hear the soft babble of voices drifting down the hallway towards us.

We kept walking, and when we got to the hall we walked straight inside. Anderson turned and started to make his way down the side of the hall towards the front. I followed, feeling like a puppet, the imaginary strings between me and Anderson controlling my limbs as surely and firmly as if they were physical bonds. I tried to ignore the sudden shocked silence that spread throughout the hall. I tried not to look sideways at the row upon row of friends and teachers and students who were seated in the hall. Every single one of them would see my punishment...

In too few steps we were at the front. And there was the bench, sitting there polished and dully gleaming. At first sight of it I felt a dull stirring of arousal deep in by belly, and I realised in that moment that it was too late to turn back now. Even if I was to change my mind, to decide that I really didn't want to be punished after all, there would be no escape for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment