Monday 30 June 2014

Chapter Fifteen

Anderson placed the cane against her backside, and I saw the slightest of tremors run through her at the mere touch of it. I wondered if she had been caned before - if she knew the pain she was about to endure. Certainly she had seen other people being caned, had heard their screams and seen them struggling to escape the bonds that held them there.

I could feel my heart thudding in my chest as I watched Anderson raise the cane for his first stroke. It was beautiful. The precision of it, the poise. He held it there, waiting, for an impossibly long time. On the bench the poor girl quivered in terrified anticipation. I could just see her jaw beneath her mop of hair; she was biting her lip.

The cane fell sharply. The crack of it meeting flesh was deafening in the small room. The girl's back arched and a pained yelp escaped her. I jumped too, my nerves on edge. Anderson didn't pause, but lifted the cane again and delivered another stinging stroke. I could see the flesh of her backside ripple as the cane bit into her. She heaved against the leather straps, and I felt a sense of pride at how well I had secured her.

Anderson didn't allow her the slightest pause. He delivered the ten strokes quickly, sharply, one after the other. Each one seemed to fall in exactly the same place as the last. I could only imagine how painful it must be. My sex burned just from watching. I wished that it was me being punished, me taking the whipping with my body pressed against the warm leather and wood of the bench.

All too quickly it was over. Anderson seemed to relax, to stand down. He replaced the whip in its rack, moved behind his desk and sat down. The room was silent and still, apart from the girl on the bench, who was sobbing softly, her back shuddering with her tears. Anderson looked to me, and made a simple gesture with his hand. I understood. He wished me to untie the girl.

I moved quickly and obediently to my task. It was altogether different from tying her in place. Whereas then she had been on edge, even a little resistant, now the fight had gone from her. She was hurting and humiliated and yet glad that her punishment was over. I could sense the relief and the shame rolling off her as I released her arms and legs from their leather restraints.

"Stand," said Anderson, as I undid the last strap over her back. Obediently the girl did, and I returned to my corner. I watched her wince as her skirt fell back over her bruised backside. She wiped tears from her face, and sniffed audibly. She was shaking all over, and when Anderson told her that she was dismissed she practically cringed in fear at his voice.

"Y-y-yes sir," she blurted out, and then took a step towards the door. She looked afraid, as though she expected to be called back for further punishment at any moment. With a nervous glance over her shoulder she skipped the rest of the way to the door and was gone from the office as quickly as she'd arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment