Monday 4 August 2014

Chapter Twenty

Slowly, dimly, I became aware of my surroundings again. It was an effort to lift my head and look at the rows of watching students, but when I did I saw that several of them were crying, and all looked shocked. I didn't care. There was no room in my head for anything but the slowly-dulling pain.

Slowly, calmly, Anderson undid my restraints. I couldn't stand. My legs were too weak, and I felt that if I moved from the bench I would simply collapse. He helped me to stand, and then helped me to shrug my way into the dressing gown once more. The light fabric of it moved against my welted backside and brought a fresh wave of pain, making me whimper out loud. My face was wet with tears. My throat was sore from screaming.

Slowly, painfully, watched by the entire school, I made my way out of the hall, Anderson supporting me all the way. I felt shell-shocked. But underneath that there was a wonderful euphoria building. I had gotten through the most severe spanking of my life, and the slowly-fading pain was exquisite now, refined. I thought back over the last few minutes: all those people watching me be punished, Anderson standing over me with the cane, the whip and the sting of those hundred lashes.

We arrived at Anderson's office. He ushered me inside, then followed and shut and locked the door behind him. For the first time since he bent me over the bench, I looked at him. He stood before me, handsome and powerful, and my desire for him hit me like a tidal wave. He had punished me. He owned me. I moved into his arms and we kissed, fiercely and for a long time.

Then Anderson guided me gently to his desk, and pushed me down onto it. I gasped in pain as my whipped backside made contact with the smooth wood. I bit my lip. He pushed me down so that I was lying on my back on the surface of the desk, then deftly removed my panties. The burning skin of my bottom was exposed to air, pressed against the wood of the desk, making me writhe.

Anderson undid his belt, gripped my thighs and entered me. I was wet for him already. I'd been wet all through the spanking, even if I didn't realise it. He went deep and I gasped - a new and different kind of pain, but one that I loved. One that felt so right, so good.

Anderson started thrusting into me. He was gentle at first, but then after a minute he reached down and squeezed the tender flesh of my backside, making me squeal in pleasure and surprise and pain. He bucked harder, and I gripped the edge of the desk. I'd never been fucked like this before in my life, and it was wonderful. I wanted it so badly. I needed it.

"Fuck me," I moaned. "Oh, fuck me."

The words spurred him on, and he started thrusting in earnest, hard enough to hurt, hard enough that with each thrust his hips smacked against my already-bruised bottom, bringing fresh pain, wonderful pain. It was more than I could handle. I arched my back against the desk. I could feel him deep inside me, feel his cock filling me completely. I couldn't speak, couldn't think. Every nerve in my body wound up tight like clockwork...

And then...

And then I came. Once, then twice, and then again. I felt like I was floating in the dark, nothing but me and Anderson. It was more intense than any orgasm I'd ever had, complicated and enriched by the pain. I felt my eyes roll back in my head, felt every muscle in my body contracting and releasing. I groaned in utter pleasure.

In a moment, Anderson came too. I felt the tautness of his body give way, and he plunged his cock deeper inside of me than he ever had before. Warm slickness burst out of him and filled me, made me flex my hips towards him and whimper in delight. Six or seven spurts of heat, and then he was done.

He stayed inside of me for a long time before he withdrew, and it was even longer before I could sit up. I felt exhausted, my body full of echoes of pleasure and pain. At last though, I managed to stand, to pull on my clothes. Anderson took a seat behind his desk.

"Did I do well?" I asked."Sir?"

For the first time ever I saw an unguarded flicker across his face. "Very well," he said. "In fact, I think we'll be seeing a lot more of each other this coming term."

I smiled weakly. "I'll try to be good," I said, though we both knew I didn't really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment