Monday 14 July 2014

Chapter Seventeen

Before I knew it, the spanking was over, and I was wrenched back to my feet, then pushed down onto my knees again. It all happened so dizzyingly fast. Anderson's cock was in my mouth again, and this time I sucked and tongued and licked at it in earnest. I pushed one hand up behind his balls and encircled the base of his cock with the other. All my energy was focussed on him now. It was my job, my only duty in the world, to make him come.

It was a few minutes before I felt the twitches start. I backed off a little and pressed my tongue up against his glans, squeezed tighter with my hand around his cock. It was happening. He was going to come in my mouth. The thought made me so horny that for a moment I almost thought I was going to come myself.

And then it happened. The first spurt filled my mouth, salty and hot. His cock felt hard as rock, and his hand found the back of my head and held me there, held me on him. I wouldn't have moved away if I could. I swallowed eagerly, feeling his seed slip down my throat even as more came spurting out. Five or six pumps in all, and then it was done.

I realised I was exhausted. I had put so much into the blowjob. My legs ached from the position I was in, and I felt dizzy from lack of breath. I didn't care. Anderson's seed was still thick in my throat, his hand still loosely resting on the back of my head. Surely I had pleased him. Surely I had done well.

I remained kneeling as Anderson moved away from me, fastening his trousers again. He took a seat behind his desk. I was watching him from the corner of my eye, keeping my head respectfully lowered all the while.

"Stand," he said to me. "Get dressed." I did so. My bottom was a little sore from the spanking, but nowhere near as painful as when he'd used the cane on me. I felt tired and happy, but underneath the current of arousal was still strong. I pulled on my clothes and then awaited his judgement.

"Tomorrow," said Anderson. "Tomorrow morning. Before assembly. You come here." He stood and came to me and ran a hand lightly down my side. The touch felt like it set my nerves on fire. "You've done well," he said, and I felt a thrill of joy at the words. "Tomorrow."

With that I was dismissed. I left the office in a daze, and walked back up to my dormitory barely noticing anything around me. Had I understood right? Was I going to be punished in front of the whole school? Since I'd seen my first caning months ago now it was all I'd wanted. Was it now really just about to happen? A mix of nerves and excitement filled me as I lay in bed.

Sleep came only fitfully. I was horny beyond belief, and it was too much to think that only hours from now my fantasy might finally be fulfilled. My hand crept between my legs, but whenever I came close to making myself come I thought about the morning, and the possibility of being caned in front of all my friends and fellow students and the arousal was mixed with nerves. It was torture. The shame I felt at such a prospect was so complicated - it turned me on all the more and at the same time was dreadful.

No comments:

Post a Comment